Friday, May 22, 2009

Mother's Day and Freeze Dance

I know I know it is a bit late for my mom's day blog but thats how life is as a mom. First of all I truely do have the greatest mom in the world and I would feel very accomplished if I could end up half a great of a mom as she was for me. I love being a mom more than anything and as crazy as it sounds I even loved being pregnant and look forward to doing it all over again (but I can wait a little while I am still enjoy life as it is, no need to throw in another ball;). I thought I would put in a little tribute to my mom, and those of you who know her might appreciate this.
So for mother's day we did the usual; woke up way to early to make my mom a delicious breakfast (isnt that great that I still live close enough that it is not a hasstle to do so), went to church, got together for a nice family dinner (made by dad), and ended the day with a great game of freeze dance...you know just the usual. The game was thouroghtly entertaining for all of us and it was great that Shad is now starting to understand dancing and joined in the fun (even though his way of dancing is just waving his hands and sticking out his tongue) man those Duggers dont know what they are missing. Oh yeah and I totally think that Sam's moves look a little like kung fu, I guess boys will be boys.

1 comments:

Stacy said...

your mom hasn't changed one bit! she is so awesome!