Tuesday, May 26, 2009

More CA fun

I found some pics I forgot to blog about so I thought I would wrap up our CA trip a little late.

The last day of our trip was pretty fun too especially considering the fact that we were not at Disneyland. We woke up kind of early to head to Sprinkles which is an amazing cup cake place that we just had to check out and yes it was busy at 10 in the morning.
Dont these look yummy, if you are every in CA look up Sprinkles you must try them out DEFINITELY worth it.

Shad enjoyed it even though he didnt get a cup cake, though I did give him a little taste.


Later that day Dan had a meeting to go to so we spent some of the afternoon in the pool. At first Shad hated it and would not stop fussing and clinging onto me, but me being so determined to get him to like swimming stayed in the pool with him and eventually he was content, I guess that is all I will get for a while....I can live with that.
Just before we ate dinner we headed to the beach for a few sunset pictures and who knew the sun set so fast. It was sunny when we left the condo and by the time we got to the beach (15 min drive) we had about 5 mins of sun set. Oh well we still got some good pictures but most of them are on Adam's camera and these are the best ones I got.

All in all it was a great trip, maybe a little long but we all enjoyed it and cannot wait to go again.

2 comments:

Boy Mom said...

Cutest baby boy ever!

Yum!!! Cupcakes!

THE HAYES FAMILY said...

Yay for a fun trip! I have never heard of Sprinkles before.