Tuesday, May 12, 2009

California Adventure




The second day we spent at California Adventure and it was more fun than the first day. We started waiting in line for Soarin Over California when I devised a plan to use the "switch pass" system to our advantage. Dan and I went up with Shad and asked for a switch pass then Sarah and Adam went up with Cole and got another one, then we never had to wait in line. We would go on a ride while they watched Shad then we would watch Cole so they could go. It was a much more enjoyable day with not having to stand in line at all. Even though Sarah and I do not like roller coasters, and when I say do not like I mean loath entirely, we decited to go on the big one at California Adventure because I remembered liking it last time I went. Well I was soarly mistaken I did not enjoy it at all and would actually rather pregnancy over going on that again...but I did it! We enjoyed a few other rides and shows, the weather was perfect and we did not exhaust ourselves, well maybe the babies but overall it was a blast.

1 comments:

THE HAYES FAMILY said...

You really would rather be prego than go on Screaming California??? That ride is only a couple minutes vs. 9 months...silly girl! We actually didn't make it on that ride this time. Rylie went on it with Donny's parents and LOVES those thrill rides. She also went on the Tower of Terror! Did you go on the Toy Story ride or Buzz Lightyear...those were both awesome. Buzz & the carousel were Austin's favorites! Wait until Shad is older and can really enjoy them...then it is REALLY fun!