Thursday, April 30, 2009

San Diego Fun

Before we went to Disneyland we went down to San Diego to visit my aunt and help my sister pack up to move to Utah. I thought I would start Shad on sweets so he was prepared for his 1st Birthday party (not really it was just a really hot day and all we had to cool off was ice cream so I let my aunt give him some...and he loved it).

While we were in San Diego my aunt also took Shad and me to a place called "My Kids Clubhouse" and it was awesome I really want to open one here in UT Valley. The facility was pretty much all the toys and equipment that every family would want but cant afford and much more . They had a toddler area just for little kids, a small rock wall, changing area, nursing area and even a concessions stand serving things like juice boxes, string cheese, apple sauce, soda etc. The best part was the kids play area it was a lot like the tunnels they have at fast food restaurants but it was very clean and it was big enough for me to get through comfortably and even stand up in some areas...awesome! Let me know if that is a type of facility you would be interested in going to and if you get a chance to ask arount as well that would be great. I thought it would be particulary good during the winter so us mothers can avoid that cabin fever. I will be looking into opinging one up here in UT so if you have any info that may help (investors, business advice, business codes, wholesalers for play equipment...)please send it my way .

This is the toddler area (I didnt get pictures of very many toys..woops)





1 comments:

Stacy said...

fun katie! i love vacations! and san diego is one of my favorite places to visit, it looks like it was a blast.