Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Handbags, Beach and a Mouse


I guess I should not have complained about being busy, I think that is God's que to throw on a bit more:) I am so excited for vacation or actually less like vacation for the first days. We are going to LA first for a gigi hill convention so I can learn more about the company and get a little training on what the heck I got myself into. I am really excited about that and think it will be fun. Then we are going to San Diego for a few days to relax and visit my aunt, then its off the Disneyland! I am really excited for all parts of the trip but I am having a heck of a time packing for it. I feel like I have to pack 3 different bags and on top of all that I have to pack for Shad for 10 days and feel like I am taking his whole nursery with us. I know the trip will be fun, I just have to get through the next day of packing and the roadtrip.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Thats how it is with me every trip! At least you have a washer/dryer to use at your aunts.... that will help!

THE HAYES FAMILY said...

Isn't it amazing how much stuff such a little person needs!!!