Sunday, April 19, 2009

Basking in the sun


It was so nice to leave a very snowy day on Wed. to go to sunny CA. The convention that I attended was in LA and I got some great training and am very excited to get my business going. Another perk to the 2 day convention was Dan gaining a new appreciation for everything I do all day. By the end of the first day he was telling me "I am getting the first flight home with Shad so he can sleep in his own bed and I can get some sleep". Luckily the next day was much better and he stuck it out and staying in LA with me. He also said that he loves being a Dad but not a stay at home Mom, I thought that was funny as well as very grateful because I love being a stay at home Mom and would not want to leave my little boy everyday to go to work. We come to sunny San Diego on Sat. morning and it was a whopping 75 degrees and Sun. it got up to about 90! I love the sun and am hoping that I can come hope with some nice color. Im sorry for all of you stuck in the snow, especially Stacy (who broke her foot on Monday) but at least you know you are not wasting any warm days inside.

1 comments:

Nicole said...

You are so lucky! I loved California! Courtney had so much fun. Good luck on the drive. Courtney learned that if she said "Mama" enough times I would turn around and talk to her. OMG it was like a broken record... it was cute though. Good luck with everything and I will talk to you later. :)