Monday, September 8, 2008

Washington DC


In February 2005 Dan was still station in Cuba and I was living in San Diego. Dan had to get surgery on his nose so the military flew him to Washington DC to get the surgery done, since he was going to be there about a month I decided to fly out and meet him so I guess that was more of a honeymoon than after we were married since we just traveled to see family and friends after the wedding. Unfortunately the surgery and recovery was pretty painful for Dan so it ended up not being to exciting of a trip but I got to spend a lot of time with Dan so it was worth it. The first few days were spent in our hotel room while Dan recovered (painfully). When Dan felt up to it we finally got out for some site seeing, we went to the typical places; White House, Washington Monument, Capital Building, and some museum I don't remember the name of where we saw a pretty terrible 3D movie about dinosaurs.

0 comments: