Monday, September 8, 2008

Shad's First Trip to San Diego


When Shad was just 8 weeks old I decided to go down to San Diego to visit my sister and aunt. Bekah went with me so that made the trip much easier. Shad was still eating very frequently so that made it the longest trip to SD that we have ever taken. We had to stop about every 2 hours or so but we were lucky that Shad decided to be good in his car seat and slept most of the way. We had a great time in SD although we really didnt do much. We hung out with my sister, aunt and of course neices. I was very surprised that Shad did as well as he did, he really didnt seem to even notice that we were not home. When we went home we flew (shad's first airplane ride) and it proved to me much easier and faster, of course, that driving. I was worried that Shad would have a problem with his ears so I just made sure that he was drinking or sucking his binky everytime we were accending or decending and it seemed to work great. I think I will fry from now on.

0 comments: