Sunday, March 29, 2009

Shads update

Well I realized that I have not written a post about Shad in a while (that is very unusual). So I thought I would let you all know how he is doing. He had a very had time with going on the road trip to Chico and then recovering from the road trip to Chico but after a few days, all is well and even better. He has decided to trade in his (4) 30 minute naps for (2) 2 hour naps and I am loving it. He has also gone back to sleeping through the night and that has made the world of difference in my life. I is still not really crawling however he does do this weird inch worm type crawl, I thought you might like to see. Needless to say he is our entertainment these days.

3 comments:

Kayla said...

How exciting that he is sleeping through the night again. And 2 long naps sound like a MUCH better plan than 4 short ones. I could get ALOT more done with long naps. You still need to let our apartment babysit him sometime!

Nicole said...

Your little boy is so cute!! As far as what you can do to help me out...come with me to smack my supervisor and manager around! It is just crazy at work!! My schedule is open for whenever you guys want to come and visit. It was nice to see you for a second at church yesterday. :)

Kendal and Alissa said...

Kate, I would totally consider that crawling! I wish Savanna could move half that much! Love the updates. Life has been crazy busy for me lately, but I have wanted to get together. So thank goodness for Stacy! I have one of the kits for you if you still want it. If not that's okay too.