Sunday, December 21, 2008

Our little family

So we originally went to Kiddie Kandids to get our family pictures done and they did an OK job. We only had 6 pictures to choose from and that's all the poses they did so we didn't have a lot of options. When time came to order prints we were blown away to say the least. One page cost $20 so we only got 1 8x10 for us (sorry mom and dad no pictures for you). Well about a month later I was at Target and ran into a freind and she told me about Targets Portrait Studio and how much cheaper it was, we dicided to give them a try and were pleasantly surprised. I think we will be going to Target from now on, we may keep trying different studios so if anyone has recommendations I would love to hear them.





2 comments:

Kayla said...

Katie, these pictures are ADORABLE!! =D I love them. You all look so good and I can't believe how big Shad has gotten.

denise said...

What a handsome family you are! I love checking out your blog and i was right . . . it is exceptional. Love you, Denise