Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas in Comming

I cant believe it Dan didnt fight me on putting up a tree this year, actually I think it might have been his idea. I think I just might be more excited about this Christmas than any other year, there is something different about Christmas when you have kids. I am more excited about opening Shad's gifts than my own but that may also be because not only do I know what I am getting, I bought and wrapped it too (I guess we are not very traditional in that way). I am so excited for the rest of my family to get here, and get more excited every morning when I turn on the tree lights.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

What a pretty tree! I know what you mean, I was SOO excited to put up the Christmas decorations this year!

Kendal and Alissa said...

Christmas is so much fun! It was great getting to know you at lunch the other day! We should do that again.

THE HAYES FAMILY said...

Just wait until Shad can open his own presents, and you can see the excitement in his face and in the morning when Santa has come...it is the best!