Saturday, May 5, 2012

Visiting the GGs

All 3 generations
 While Dan's dad was in town we decided to go visit his his grand parents or the boys Great Grandparents (GGs). They are the sweetest couple ever and I am so lucky to finally get some grandparents that I want to claim. They live down in Price, UT so it is an all day adventure and even more so now with two little ones but the trip is always well worth it. Fern makes THE BEST jam and a couple of years ago I was lucky enough to be the first one to get her recipes (I guess she figured she wont be around for much longer and doesn't want them to be forgotten). When I read over the recipes for the first time I was totally shocked to find none other than JELLO, yes good ole trusty flavored Jello. I had to laugh, no wonder it is so good. Now I guess I need to stock my food storage with Jello so that I can preserve all the yummy fruit I may someday grow myself;)
Papa Ray

GG Fern was so cute with Liam, she held him most of the time we were there.
 Bill and Fern have a really cute relationship. Bill is relaxed with his language and is not concerned with offending people and Fern could not be more opposite. So whenever Bill says something disapproving Fern will just roll her eyes and shake her head and look at me to make sure I am not offended, I think it is just adorable. I hope that someday my grand kids can see as much love between Dan and I as we do in Bill and Fern. Unfortunately their health is not so good and we don't know how much longer they will be with us, but we will enjoy the time we do have with them.
GG Bill, he was very reluctant to hold Liam because he was afraid of dropping him. I love how Liam is looking at him so intently.

1 comments:

Unknown said...


When one conceives the issue at hand, i have to agree with your endings. You
intelligibly show cognition about this topic and i have much to learn after reading
your post.Lot's of greetings and i will come back for any further updates.

Real Estate Publicity
Multimedia Presentation
Corporate Presentation
3D Images