Saturday, May 5, 2012

Liam's Blessing

 We did things a little different this time around. When we blessed Shad he was 3 months old (which is a little older than most do, I think) because we wanted his grandparents to attend and they were still in China until then. Liam is 1 month old and to my surprise the same blessing outfit fit! He is not the tiny baby that Shad was. We decided to bless Liam when he was so young because his Papa Ray was in town and Dan really wanted him to be a part of it for good reason. Because Liam is so young and the flu is spreading like wildfire this time of year we decided to do the blessing at home. Overall it was a pleasant event and a sweet blessing. That very evening Liam decided to roll over, yes also ahead of Shad but who's comparing really;)
I absolutely love this blessing outfit. My mom made the vest from her wedding dress and I made the tie out of my wedding sash.

1 comments:

Andrea said...

I love the outfit. Would you and your mom be willing the share the pattern? Did you make it or buy it?