Saturday, May 5, 2012

A day in the life of a mother

 This is so true and too cute to not share. The other day my mom was great enough to get a real (not set up) shot of a typical scene in my house. The captions above say; What my mom thinks I do, What society thinks I do, What my husband thinks I do, What I think I do, What I actually do, and what I want to do. I hope you can see it clear enough.
Here I am clipping Shad's fingernails
In this one I am knitting a baby beanie for my midwife (she just found out she is pregnant after trying for a couple of years). Please ignore how incredibly horrible I look in both these photos and for the poor quality. My mom is great at so many things but taking pictures is not one of them;)

1 comments:

Boy Mom said...

...and I would say I've never seen you looking more beautiful.

Love you cuddled up and crocheting, you are a great mom.