Friday, January 23, 2009

Separation Anxiety :(


Lately Shad has been showing signs of separation anxiety. At first it was just when Dan or I would leave the house and leave Shad with a sitter. He would cry and look around wondering where we went. Then it would start up again when we got home and didnt pick him up fast enough. Well now it is full blown to where he cries every time one of us walks out of the room even if the other one is still in there with him. He looks so pathetic when he cries too, it is so sad, and I feel bad that he is so upset but I need to get things done around the house so I just go about my business and sometimes he stops crying because he sees that I am coming back and sometimes he keeps on crying. I really hope that it gets better soon, at least to where I can move around the house without him going into histerics, only time will tell.

2 comments:

rachel said...

That is quite possibly the saddest face I have ever seen!

THE HAYES FAMILY said...

ahhh...Austin is almost 2 and is going through it. Granted, a few too many traumatic events for him, but still. It is so sad...Hopefully they will get over it. Can you imagine 10 yr olds still that attached???