Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Bff in the kitchen


Because of the high prices of baby food and the fact that they have preservatives in them I decided a while ago that I wanted to make baby food from organic food. Well when I started shopping for food mills I came across this amazing kitchen appliance!! It is called the Babycook and its made by a company in Europe called Beaba. The cool thing about this unit is that it steams the food as well as blends it up which makes it so easy to make the baby food as well as clean it all up afterwards because it is the only thing I have to clean. I would deffinatly reccomend this product to anyone who is considering taking on the large task of making your own baby food, it is a bit pricy up front but it is deffinatly worth the money and the time saved in the end. You can also use this product to steam small servings of food for yourself.

1 comments:

Stacy said...

You are brave. And patient. :)