Friday, November 7, 2008

Just like Daddy

Ever since Shad was born he has always had a nice head of hair which I am very proud of not like I really had any say in what he looked like. We gave Shad is first haircut at 2 months and again every month after that. Because his hair was growing so fast I gave in to Dan's request to buzz his hair this time and I really like how it turned out. I was worried about cutting off to much so I wanted to use a #8 guard and if Dan had his way he would use no guard at all so we compromised on a #6 guard and were both happy with the results so I think this will be our hair cutting methods from now on. Maybe next time I will be more adventurous and go with a shorter length.

1 comments:

Chelsea Rivas said...

Kate, not only does Kai have the same outfit Shad is wearing (except in blue), but John is DYING to buzz Kai's hair too! Are we sure we're not twins?

His hair, by the way, is ADORABLE. I love it!