Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hangin with the cousins


These are just a few pictures of the whole family well the little ones anyway. This is all the grandkids with Nana and Pop from left to right; Violet, Mason, Grace, Lily, Shad, Hannah, and Sam.
These little ones were all born within 1 year, well almost 1 year Grace's Birthday is exactly 1 year and 1 day older than shad. Grace 16 mo, Mason 13 mo, Violet 10 mo, Shad 4 mo.
I guess it was twinner day, JK. Jay Kim and Mason came over for Sunday dinner and I told Jay that shad had the same onesie so I put it on so we could get some twinner shots. Arent they the cuttest little boys.

2 comments:

Chelsea Rivas said...

Shad is so stinking cute!! He reminds me of Luke. Don't you think he looks a little like Luke?

Kayla said...

Katie, these pictures are darling. Shad is adorable! And I can't believe how big he's getting. I was totally being serious btw when I said at Sami's baptism that you should let our apartment babysit him. We would LOVE it!! Think about it... =D