Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Vegas Baby!!

Every year my sisters, mom, aunt and I go on a girls retreat and we usually end up going to Vegas because it is in the middle of where everyone lives. Last year we went to see Celine Dion before she retired her show and it was absolutely fabulous. This year we first stopped in Cedar City on the 15th of October to see the Shakespeare Festival. The next day we drove down to Vegas and picked up my sister from the airport. On Friday we hung out at the pool and later that evening my sister and I went shopping while my mom and aunt went to see the play Menopause which they said was halarious. The next day we toured the strip which consisted of getting show tickets, walking around the Venitian, Belagio, and eating at the Excalibur Buffet. Two of my sisters rode the New York New York rollercoaster but I would'nt dare in fear of passing out on a down slope. That evening we went to see Mystere which is a Cirque du sole show at Treasure Island and it was fantastic I enjoyed almost every minute of it (I hated the baby part in it and for those who have seen the show know what I am talking about). The next morning we woke up just in time to check out and head to the M&M store for suveniers and watch the fountain at the Belagio to pass by the time till my sister had to be back at the airport. The whole trip was very relaxing and enjoyable trip but by the time the 4 days were up I was ready to get home, I really missed my boys.

0 comments: