Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween




Well Halloween was a week long event. The Saturday before Halloween we had a Ward party, I went to help my mom with a both she was in charge of and also to show off Shad and his adorable costume. We had a fun evening watching all the kids run around in there costumes and at the end of the night they gave out different awards for costumes and to my surprise Shad got the first one which was the baby category, I didn't even know he was in a category. So pretty much the bishop announced what I already knew, that my son was the cutest baby in the ward hehe JK. The next week I worked on making Pinatas with Angie, we thought it would be fun to set up Pinatas instead of just handing out the candy. The Pinatas were a bit of a challange to figure out how to make but in the end turned out looking really cute. On Halloween we just hung out at the house, outside for a good portion of the evening waiting for groups of kids to come so we could "wack" the pinatas. We were very lucky because it was a beautiful night and was actually pretty warm however it did sprinkle a couple of times. The rest of the night we spent watching a semi-scary movie Aracnaphobia, it was a fun Halloween.

1 comments:

Chelsea Rivas said...

OH-MY-GOODNESS. Katie. Shad is the most adorable little boy! Wow. I just cannot get over how cute he is--and in his little monster costume! What a doll. And you look beautiful, by the way.