Monday, November 22, 2010

San Diego Adventure

Shad an I decided to join Penny on her trip back home to San Diego and since I usually watch my niece Violet a couple days a week we decided to take her with us. Shad really enjoys playing with Violet so it was good for us.


The trip there went surprisingly well, they both just played and chatted and of course napped.
They came up with a game of imaginary candy which they are holding in this picture. One time Violet stole some of Shad's "candy" and he had a full blown fit. He was so into it that he did not stop holding his "candy" even while he was sobbing. I really wish I got a picture of that.
We often visit Penny's friend's preschool classroom while we are in town. It took the kids a little while to get used to the structure but they eventually started enjoying it and still sing the songs they learned in the short 2 days that we spent there.

0 comments: