Saturday, July 17, 2010

California Adventure

I loved California Adventure, I think it is a bit more for adults anyway. The best part of the day by far was the new show they have there called World of Color. If you are doing to Disneyland, do not miss this show for anything! We were unfortunate and got tickets for the second showing at 10:15 so we had to do a lot of standing and stay up late but it was so worth it. Just picture the Belaggio (in Vegas) water show on crack including colored lights and fire, amazing.

Its kind of a tradition in our family to get pictures with the letters in front of California adventure so I was very excited to see how they gave the letters an face lift.








It took a long time and convincing but he finally likes his Mickey hat.


1 comments:

Stacy said...

You guys have been up to some major fun! Awesome! And don't worry about the fashion, I think Shad is about the best dressed little boy I've ever met! :)