Monday, March 22, 2010

San Deigo trip #2

I must say I am very lucky to have the freedom to travel as much as I do, what can I say I have an amazing husband who spoils me rotten, and he was in training most of the week and didn't want to feel bad about not spending time with me. My sister went down for spring break and forced me to join her;) It was a crazy fun filled week. We did the usual; beach, Konos (our favorite breakfast place on the beach), balboa park, and even did some things we have not done in a long time like the old lighthouse in Point Loma, Tide pools, Ferry to Coronado, and Grunion Hunting. I think a sunny trip to sunny southern CA is a must during a UT winter. The weather was absolutely perfect and I enjoyed every minute of it.

Shad had sand everywhere, it was not fun to get off of him.

Watching surfers from Crystal Peir


Tuckered out after a long day touring Coronado

Christine, Cami (Bekah's friends from Chico) Me, Shad and Bekah
Playing with a Hermit Crab for the first time, after that he would just pick them up and throw them back in the water.


As far as Grunion Hunting this wasn't great but it was still fun.

1 comments:

Our Journey to Beating Epilepsy said...

your trip looked SO FUN!!! cant wait till june. Oh...and PLEASE HURRY on that kid place...your the ONLY place i would trust to be clean!!!!