Monday, March 22, 2010

Disneyland


Since we were going to be in the area we decided to visit Mickey and the rest of the characters at that magical place called Disneyland. We did our day of service for a free day at the park and since my sister is a So CA resident she was upgrade out ticket to a 2 day hopper for only $25 that was a sweet surprise. The first day we spent at Disneyland and for the first time Shad acutually enjoyed the rides we took him on and even got comfortable with the live characters. We first saw Mickey at his house in Toon Town which took him a little while to get comfortable but he warmed up to him and gave him a hug and high five, I was so excited that he was not scared of him. We went back to our room for a nap and lunch in the afternoon and headed back to the park for a few more rides and FIREWORKS. I have to say Disneyland has the best fireworks ever, they really dont use many but they are so well choreographed that you really enjoy the whole experience. Shad usually hates fireworks because of the loud sound but he loved the show.The second day was spent at California Adventure which was not nearly as enjoyable since Shad was sick. Over the previous few days his nose started running and he was getting warmer and warmer and by this day he was tired and wanted nothing except him mom. So I spent the day carrying Shad around while my sister pushed his stroller, my back was not happy with him but I wouldn't have it any other way. I was able to go on one ride, which is my favorite ride in the park, so I was happy with that.

0 comments: