Friday, February 26, 2010

Success so far


After dieting and exercising for roughly 7 weeks I am 10 lbs lighter and it feels great. I don't really feel it in my clothes yet but I do feel good physically. I have been about to eliminate most if not all cravings which makes it a ton easier to eat healthy. I do however still treat myself every now and then so I am still enjoying life. I get most of my exercise on the Wii Fit which surprisingly gets my heart racing and the sweat dripping. It is also a blast to watch Shad try to copy what I am doing, his favorites are boxing and running. I am determined to lose 30 lbs by the time we go to Disneyland in June so that I will win my reward of a new bike trailer and I think that I am on track to do that as long as I do not lose focus.

1 comments:

Kendal and Alissa said...

That is AWESOME Katie!!! I need some motivation. I was telling Kendal I get so discouraged because with my body it's either do it ALL (meaning eat extremely healthy, AND exercise everyday) or there is really no point...I never lose weight if I just try to eat a little more healthy or exercise a few times a week....SO FRUSTRATING! Congrats...hopefully I will get the motivation to join you soon:)