Friday, January 8, 2010

"E" is for Elmo



Well for Christmas Shad got a few Elmo toys which he seemed to love at first but he still prefers his diapers, I really dont get it. He will stand on the chair in front of the bookshelf where we keep his diapers and take them all down then sort through them and take all the ones with Elmo on them to the hall or the LuvSac or the hammock, it is so cute. Sometimes he even asks to have them in his crib when he goes to sleep. One day I was going upstairs to hang out with Angie and he came running to go with and realized he didn't have any diapers so he ran back saying "melmo", grabbed a few diapers and ran back to me, he even made it all the way up the stairs with them in tote, I was very impressed. Now he has resorted to throwing a fit when I put a new diaper on him because he thinks that I am using his toys the wrong way. This is getting crazy.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

That's really funny! And you wonder why we spend money on the latest and greatest toys?

Hopefully this doesn't interfere with potty training when the time comes. Although I guess there is probably Elmo underwear out there. I guess that's a little ways off anyway.

Jamie said...

We have those same dino pjs! That is so funny he is into his diapers . . . you just never know what is going to float their boat . . .