Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Pre-Halloween Fun


I know its a bit late, I am really behind on my blogging. Before Halloween I sat the kids down one day to make Halloween cookies. On this day I just got out a kit I got at Target (which I will never get again). The cookies were like bricks, the frosting was ok, the sprinkles tasted like wax but the kids didn't seem to mind, well until they got to the eating part and didnt eat much of the cookie which they would normally devour. One of the cookies fell on the floor and even Juno (Angie's dog) wasn't able to bite through it.
Violet was very meticulous with her decorating with was a lot of fun to watch.
Shad was already a royal mess after just the orange frosting so I figured what the heck he might as well enjoy the black as well. He probably didn't really care but it was fun to watch.
Yes the is a Pile O Sprinkles that the Lily decided would suit the cookie best.

1 comments:

Nicole said...

hey you can come anytime - I got your guys gift. Thanks!! I will be home probably tomorrow night and Friday night. Give me a call on my cell.