Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I NEED HELP!


So Dan and I have been talking a lot lately about being healthier and so far it has been that...just talk. Well Dan found a program that he thinks he can stick to and I think it is only because it is connected to MMA (mixed martial arts). We are going to attempt the 100 day fighters diet challenge. I is really strict so I am hoping my great friends will help me out with some meal ideas. We will be restricted to lean meats, veggies, fruits, herbs, olive oil and complex carbs. We cannot have any dairy products, processed food, sugar, or pretty much anything else that tastes yummy.We start on Jan 4th I think so let me know if you have any ideas and pray for me. I am really hoping we can make it the whole 100 days, I know it will make me feel and look better than I do now.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

this is so motivating! i need to get on some type of program to keep myself in control while i am pregnant. i would love to hear more about what the program is.

Kendal and Alissa said...

I wish I could help you out with healthy recipes, but all my recipes are not the most healthy. I would love to learn how to cook and EAT healthier. Let me know if you get any good tips while doing this. Hang something up in your house for a countdown and motivation. Good luck...you can do it!