Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Goodbye Elder and Sister Beachley

A few days before my parents left we got together at the park for my nieces birthday and to say goodbye.We got a new picture of all the grandkids with my parents as well as the whole family together, well except for Dan because he was at work:)
I let Shad enjoy a piece of cake and ice cream and instead of eating the ice cream he decided to man handle his cousins cake and eat it. I thought it was pretty funny but his cousin didn't think so.

I thought this was a cute picture of my Dad and the older grand kid Hannah.

2 comments:

Boy Mom said...

So very cute you all are!

Melissa said...

Awww...Goodbye cute missionaries! Your parents are going to be fantastic!

Shad is so adorable. Even with a battle wound! You are one lucky mom!

Thanks, again, for giving Jude the boot yesterday. I cannot deal with sick kids this week. Not to mention Rob's joy of leaving church early! :)