Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Jackson WY



Before my parents left on their mission we decided to take one last big trip so we went white water rafting in Jackson WY and it was a BLAST but i dont know if I can say the same for Shad, although I do think he enjoyed himself. He is not yet crawling and I didnt want him rolling around in the dirt the whole time (do worry he spent plenty of time doing so) so we took a play pen and carpet along with his favorite toys and I think he felt pretty much at home.

We went down the river a few time and I loved it every time. All the kids that went were really good and everyone pitched in and helped where they were needed. As the first camping trip I planned I think it went really well. We will be taking this trip every summer now so if you want to join us next year let me know.

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Hi Katie!! It's Brittney Leavitt from the ward. I found your blog through your mom's! Cute pictures!! Looks like a fun time.

THE HAYES FAMILY said...

Looks like fun! I have family that lives near Jackson. I almost got thrown out of the raft going down the Snake River...Crazy memories.