Friday, September 11, 2009

Dream Dinners


Due to Dan and my crazy schedule the last couple of months I decided to try Dream Dinners. If you have not heard of them before it is where you go into the location, put together your dinners with all the ingredients and recipes there then put them in your freezer so when you dont have time to cook or think of what to cook you just pull them out and pop them in the oven or on the stove. Anyway I want to have a Dream Dinners party where we would all go in and try a few of their meals and make one to take home if we want to. I wanted to see who would be interested in going and when is a good time for you. You can take your kids with too they will have a table set up for the kids to play on. Anyway let me know when and if you guys can come.

0 comments: