Thursday, November 17, 2011

Once a Trimester?






I am noticing that my usual schedule is posting once a trimester since I just slid into my last trimester of pregnancy. The first trimesters two were ok, not a whole lot to complain about. Where I am right now on the other hand is a different story, I am so uncomfortable about 60% of the time and that percentage going up everyday. I did start doing water aerobics and that had kept me alive. As much as I hate exercising, I sincerely look forward to getting in that pool, despite that fact that I have to put on a swim suit. I am about half way into my 28th week and thought I would post a pic, Thanks again Stacy for taking our family photos, I love how they turned out.

1 comments:

Kendal and Alissa said...

Darling!! Stacy is AMAZING at taking photos!