Friday, March 18, 2011

My weight update

I know it has been a LONG time since I have updated on whats going on with my diet and it really does not mean that I have fallen off the wagon, really, I have just been crazy busy! I am actually doing really well. As of today I have been on the diet for 84 days and have lost a total of 45.8 lbs. About 20 lbs ago Dan agreed to buy me an ipad when I reach 50lbs lost. Little did we know that he would not have a job when that time came around so we will see if I get it when I hit the mark but I will get it eventually. In all reality I am very shocked that I have stuck with the diet as well as I have and actually lost as much as I have. I am now down 2 jean sizes and last time I measured 17.5 inches but its been a while. I will measure again at 50 lbs and maybe I will have to courage to post my before and after pictures.

5 comments:

Stacy said...

You look absolutely amazing! Every time I see you I think how fantastic you look and it inspires me to try and be better. Next time we get together I need to hear all your secrets and what type of things you are eating, etc. What an incredible success story!

Kendal and Alissa said...

WAHOO!!! You are doing AWESOME! Post before and after pictures...do it!:) We would all love to see it. Now I just need some of your motivation to rub off on me.

Boy Mom said...

Saw you at the concert last night! Wowzers! But then I've always thought you were gorgeous at any weight. So happy for you and the internal sense of peace and beauty that comes from loving yourself and doing what is best for you. Yay you!

Arun said...

I liked this blog. Check mine at
http://www.sapientarticles.com
http://www.healthcaresupreme.com

hapi said...

Hi Burton Family, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!