Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The wight is over....again

I know I did this last year too but I am determined for it to work this time. When I got back up to my delivery weight I decided that it was time once and for all to get into shape. I am starting my journey by doing HCG. I know that this method is controversial but here is how I look at it. They have no proof yet that there are long term side effect to doing HCG so their may or may not be any issue with me doing it. However there are definite negative side effects to be overweight. I am just taking that chance and I hope that it will be worth it. I am hoping to stay on it for 5 month (I am doing drops so that I can stay on it longer than the 6 weeks with injections) in order to lose most of my excess weight, then I am planning on hitting the gym to hopefully lift all that has fallen if you know what I mean. I am going to try to keep my other blog updated so if you want to follow its www.keightsweight.blogspot.com

0 comments: