Friday, May 28, 2010

Caper Acres


We went to Chico, CA to for my sister graduation from Chico State with a Masters in Social Work (we are so proud of her). While we were there we rode our bikes, along with my new bike trailer, to an awesome park called Caper Acres. The park was great but the bike ride not so much since the seat was really crappy and I had a hard time sitting for the next few days. If you couldn't tell Shad was terrified of sitting next to Humpty Dumpty, I still don't know if it was the egg shaped head or the face that the wall was about 5 feet high.
Both Shad and Violet have become very fond of swings, although I am still weary of them.
"For ages 3-5" unless your parents are willing to risk you life and happiness for your entertainment. He loved that slide by the way. Although the 18 mo old that got sent down by her incautious father was not so thrilled.
This was a dragon shaped tunnel in which I was very surprised he would go through it on his own.I love that Shad is at the age where he can enjoy all that a park has to offer without to much help.I love how violet's hair reacted to the static, Shad's didn't do anything, I guess it is to thick.