Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Shad



Shad never wakes up very happy even on his birthday...oh well I think he still looks freaking cute when he is crying. We celebrated Shad's Birthday with a jungle theme party and it was a lot of fun.





Shad enjoyed his own cake after all who would want any of that when he was finished with it























Mason (Shad's almost 2 year old cousin) was not happy with how messy Shad was after eating his cake and needed to clean him off.


As you can see Shad was not very happy with this gift, but I sure was Thanks Heather!
















At the end of the day Shad was pooped I guess that is a sign that he had a great time. And Im not sure how it happens but he always manages to be pantsless at the of the day

6 comments:

Kendal and Alissa said...

What a fun party!!! I love the palm tree cake...did you make it? Happy Birthday Shad.

Our Journey to Beating Epilepsy said...

how cute is that cake...and shad looks like he LOVED it!!!

Hooray for Us! said...

Happy birthday, Shad! Sheesh, I can't believe he's one already! Did you make the cake? It looked great! Also, congrats Dan on graduating! That's so exciting!

Kayla said...

I can't believe he's 1! He is so stinking cute! And I LOVE that cake. Super creative!

Boy Mom said...

So adorable! What's with the grumpy wake ups?

Happy Birthday Shad!

Nicole said...

Looks like fun! Thanks for the comment. Ryan has learned his lesson and said he is not going to pick out a car for me EVER again.