Saturday, February 28, 2009

I just can't get enough

Anyone who spends any extended periods of time with me has most likely heard me say "isn't he just so cute". As sad as it is I say it so much that when I say it now my brother will grunt and say "yes I have already agreed with you on that you don't need to keep saying it" but I really can't help myself. I just cant contain my feelings. Well I do think that my little one is the cutest thing on earth so much that our camera is probably running non stop on an average day. Well on this particular day we were teaching Shad to clap and of course I thought it was just so cute I had to record it. Enjoy

2 comments:

THE HAYES FAMILY said...

It is so fun when they learn to do things!!! Just wait til he uses the side of the tub as a slide into his bath like Austin did last night!!! The cute thing must be a mommy thing, because I am guilty of it too :)

rachel garber said...

As cute as it is to watch Shad watch YOU clap, it's way more entertaining to see Luke in the background being a scrub and eating away while looking things up on the internet . . . man, I miss you guys.